A Typical Day
Groups normally book a trip with us as follows:
Morning Trip - 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
Afternoon Trip - 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Evening Trip - By special arrangement.
Lunch - Bring your own lunches and enjoy our outdoor facilities for your picnic.
All groups must be accompanied on the boat by a responsible caregiver. Each boat is equipped to take a total of 10 people, including up to 4 wheelchairs, and counting accompanying staff.
In Case of Rain - If it rains at the time a trip is set to depart, the outing will be cancelled. If it begins to rain while we are out on the water, we must return to dock immediately. It is therefore highly recommended you may reserve a rain date when you book your outing.
• A specially designed, 28-foot, wheelchair-accessible pontoon boat
• Safety gear and life jackets
• All fishing equipment and bait
• Knowledgeable and courteous volunteer Captain and First Mate
• Fishing licenses if necessary
• Suitable clothing for the weather; it's always cooler on the water
• Hats, sun-block, drinking water
• Lots of smiles and giggles - you will use them all
• All trips are free, but a small donation is always appreciated to help with the costs of fuel and fishing supplies